… or will it cost you money. Again.
You thought this year things would change in your salon.
That This Year, Things Would Be Different.
As the months have ticked by, it’s like groundhog day in your salon.
- You don’t have enough PREMIUM clients
- You’ve got staff with no clients & costing you money every hour they’re not booked
- You’ve got bills coming in non-stop
- You’re working WAY too many hours on the floor to try and fill the gap.
The End of Financial Year Has Just Ticked Over.
How much profit are you expecting? Did you hit your goals?
Are you even going to turn a profit?
Or is your salon going to cost you money…. again.
Is This Year End Up As You Wanted It To?
The whole point of owning a salon is to get paid. To make money. To take money OUT of the business…. not continually be topping it up with your blood sweat and tears.
Every time I consult with a business owner, we figure out their ACTUAL hourly pay rate.
For many, it an eye opener. For others, it’s a punch in the face.
Quite often, salon owners are:
- Earning less than they were when they worked as a senior
- Earning less than their first and second year apprentices
- Earning less than if they were on Centrelink
Do You Know How Much You’re Actually Getting Paid?
I bet it’s less than you think.
So many owners are putting in tons of overtime into the salon and NOT drawing a wage!! — and that’s before the admin and paperwork gets done.
I bet this wasn’t what you had in mind when you bought your salon.
So if you want things to change, you need to do things differently… obviously.
What things? It depends. It depends on you, your goals, your SPECIFIC salon situation.
So to help you get started, I created a step-by-step guide to get your salon on track.
To get you focussed on the things that are truely important.
So enter your details below and we’ll send you out the guide.