When it comes to salon profitability, fixing a salon that is struggling is relatively straight forward – at least logically.
– You’re under charging and need to increase prices.
– You’re discounting your services, and you need to stop it.
– You’re not up-selling and creating professional value around what you do, and you know you should be.
Every week in my mastermind of salon owners – I see them struggling and taking the hard steps to improve their salon. They know WHAT to do, but they still find it difficult to make the switch – but when they do, EVERYTHING changes.
Their profits and revenue soar – and they finally have the salon they always wanted.
I bet you’re in a similar situation…
You’re not stupid – you know you shouldn’t be doing these things.
Yet you do all of the things that deep down, you know you shouldn’t.
The question is… why??
There are 2 main issues going on:
1. You’re petrified about what your clients think of you. You’re a people pleaser and you want them to be happy, even if that means being a pushover.
2. You’re worried that you’re just not worth it. You’ll let your staff charge more, you’ll get them to put their prices up… but for your clients… for your people who’ve been around for ever… you still under-charge and discount.
It’s killing your salon.
It’s killing your staff culture.
It’s killing your profits.
You’re telling your staff to charge more and charge what they’re worth, while you continue to discount.
You’re telling them to be professional and up-sell – but you don’t do it yourself.
It really comes down to this one thing.
What it really comes down to, is you’re afraid of losing clients. Lost clients mean lost revenue.
That tells me one thing. You don’t know how to bring in new clients.
If it were easy, you wouldn’t care. You wouldn’t be stressed – because clients can be replaced. You’d just go find some more clients.
If a client got upset because you tried to be a professional and help them with their hair and offer them a product – you’d move onto your next client.
If an old client was upset because of a price rise – you’d move onto the next client.
But you can’t just move on, can you?
Because for you, acquiring new clients is NOT easy.
Everyone wants a never-ending flow of new clients. Premium clients. The ones that buy the higher end services and love to be upgraded.
They don’t just fall from the sky. You’ve got to work to find them. You’ve got to work to create them. You’ve got to work to keep them.
So, to help you, I created a worksheet to help you bring in more clients you love to work with.
…the ones who want the type of creativity you can deliver.
…the ones that will help you bring your passion, and cash flow, back into your salon.
Click the banner below, enter your details below and we’ll send you out the worksheet immediately.